Krypton RELEASED!!!!

3 replies to this topic

#1 hwang21

Wicked Lasers God

• Verified Members
  • 2,285 posts
  • LocationIllinois, USA

Posted 05 September 2011 - 02:17 PM

The Krypton is now officially released! Emails went out at 6:55am today. Only thing I don't like about the Krypton is the rather horrid beam specs...2.0mm diameter, 1.5mRad divergence...that sucks. $300, $500, $1000 for 300mW, 500mW, 1000mW. 134, 109, and 173 in stock, respectively.

EDIT: Here's the email, without the link:

The S3 Krypton, the world's brightest laser you can legally own is now available for purchase. Is this email not displaying correctly?
View it in your browser.

Introducing the world's brightest laser you can legally own.
More than 8000 times brighter than the sun.
Dear _________,

The Spyder 3 Krypton green laser is now available in 3 power outputs, <300mW, <500mW, and <1W. This is the world's brightest handheld laser and over 8,000 times brighter than the looking at the sun.

First, I want to personally apologize about our backorder situation that you may have experienced. Last year, with the release of the Spyder 3 Arctic, the world's most powerful laser, we lost control of our manufacturing schedule. Thousands of customers waited several months before they finally received their products. Regrettably, we've lost a lot of our hard-earned reputation and trust.

This time around, we've learned our lesson, and expect different business practices as a result. You will see the in-stock quantity in real time on every product to know for certain that our products are in stock or not. Right now, there are less than 1,000 Kryptons in stock, and we expect to sell out of certain models fairly quickly.

Once they run out, we will not accept any pre-orders for Kryptons not in stock until we have a definite, concrete, and confirmed date when we will have them manufactured. This might not happen for several weeks, so we apologize in advance for not having made enough. Kryptons are a magnitude of complexity above to manufacture given they rely on DPSS technology instead of the direct diode technology found in the Arctic.

The Krypton is not only is brightest handheld laser in the world. It's also the most advanced, utilizing Smartswitch 2.0 with 9 modes of operation. It also is the first laser to contain TeslaCool Theromstatic Regulation, meaning, you can turn on the laser indefinitely without risk of damaging the diode.

Click here or copy the below URL into your browser to check out the Krypton.

Thank you for your support of Wicked Lasers, and please wear the included safety goggles when using high-powered laser products. Do not shine lasers at airplanes or vehicles, it is considered a felony in the USA to do so.

Sincerely,
Steve Liu
CEO
==============================================
Forward this email to a friend:

follow on Twitter | friend on Facebook | forward to a friend
Copyright © 2011 Wicked Lasers, All rights reserved.
unsubscribe from this list | update subscription preferences
Posted Image

"Welcome to Wicked Lasers; the future is now." ~Steve Liu

#2 Nightdreamer

Phoenix Laser

• Verified Members
  • 80 posts
  • Have you read the forum rules?:yes

Posted 05 September 2011 - 02:46 PM

Is the Krypton more powerfull than the Arctic for burning holes (according too the video)? Or it's because the beam diameter is smaller?
Ordered Arctic Spyder III on 3rd October and received it on the 13th Oct. (with SS2.0)
pretty good delay even with Chinese Holidays! (between 1st and 8th Oct) I'm satisfied!
Won a Core Laser
Won a Pulsar 100

#3 -Elite-

Forum is Dead

• Verified Members
  • 1,144 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 05 September 2011 - 03:55 PM

Oh good. After I saw you posted the email, I was hoping the link was removed! I might buy the Krypton in the future. I don't have any money right now for the Krypton due to my E3 for $90 in all, and an Android phone for $50. I only have like $70, and I have a videogame pre-ordered for another $40. I need Christmas money :P

Anyways, I would probably get the 500mw. Seems like the best by being not too low or not too high.
My Wicked Lasers:
Green E3 - 100mw, Recieved 8/27/11 Upgrade83xxxRMA, 5+ months
Green E3 - 100mw, Recieved 8/28/11 FOR FREE!
Pulsar P100 - 100mw, Recieved 11/7/11 Gift from Steve

#4 hwang21

Wicked Lasers God

• Verified Members
  • 2,285 posts
  • LocationIllinois, USA

Posted 05 September 2011 - 04:37 PM

Yeah the jump between 500mW and 1W in price is a large hurdle...WL should have made an "introductory price" discount like they did with the Arctic...
Posted Image

"Welcome to Wicked Lasers; the future is now." ~Steve Liu

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users